Wednesday, September 17, 2008

edited to add below...

I had a little bit of a duh moment from my post below. I started that post as a result of going through some photos I took of Kelly from last winter to promote her music career. Kelly is Matt's little sister making her my sister in law even though I feel like we're way too young to have those kind of "grown up" titles. So anyway, Kelly also recently started a blog so of course she is included as a friend below as well :) I have kind of watched Kelly grow up as I started dating Matt when she was only like 12 or something. To me, she was a cute little kid when I met her and now she's growing into a beautiful young woman that I am excited to get to know more and more as we grow up together :) Now she is off to college studying contemporary Christian singing and I can't wait to see all the awesome things she will do for God in her life.

2 comments:

sharon said...

This is my favorite photo - how do I get one?

kelly said...

thanks sis =D
you're great!
LOVE YOU!