Saturday, December 20, 2008

off to washington dc

We fly out this evening to spend a couple weeks with Matt's family in DC for Christmas. We haven't seen them all since last Christmas so we're all pretty excited to get together and be Hogans. On another note, this will be my first time flying Southwest. I'd say that I've traveled quite a bit more than the average person in my lifetime and yet I've never flown Southwest. We were pretty psyched to get tickets roundtrip & non-stop at Christmas time for $175. Quite a change considering I was paying almost $400 this summer to fly from Iowa to Nashville (what a hot and in demand route!) So for now, since I'm still not completely packed and we leave in 4 hours, here are photos of Matt's dad & brother bungie jumping in New Zealand in November. David studied abroad there and Jim went to visit him in Middle Earth. Can't wait to hear all about the Hobbits!

1 comment: