Wednesday, December 3, 2008

christmas movies!

There is not much I love better than Christmas and with that I really love watching Christmas movies...So I found www.christmasmovies.us and found all sorts of good suggestions for movies to watch this holiday season while I work away at the computer. Some of these I've seen and some I haven't so I want to know from all of you, what should I watch? What's your favorite Christmas movie(s)? It can be cartoon, classic, comedy, and definitely doesn't have to be from my list below, whatever! Leave me a comment because I need some good suggestions.
.
Some of my favorites...
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (duh!)
Elf (I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!)
Little Women (not completely a Christmas movie but one of my favorite movies of all time and has a winter theme)
Santa Clause The Movie (I watched this one ALOT when I was little so it has a special place in my heart)
The Santa Clause (Again, a childhood favorite but I haven't seen the 2nd or 3rd)
Home Alone (just thinking about this I really want to watch it!)
Jingle All the Way (Turbo Man Doll! My sister and brothers have to remember this one) :)











2 comments:

Clare & Tim said...

The Holiday!

Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, and Jack Black. More romantic comedy than pure Christmas movie, but there is a definite Christmas element!!

Also, my dad's favorite movie. Cause he's a sap :)

alyssa said...

jingle all the way= hilarious.