Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a virginia holiday

Here is my holiday vacation to Virginia from the perspective of my sister's point and shoot camera that she let me borrow and I continue to borrow. This is my holiday vacation out of order because blogger changed the way you load photos and I have yet to adapt. Sometimes I don't adapt well to change. Sometimes I embrace it.
Matt & I goofing off in the Nashville airport.
My husband makes me laugh everyday. I love that about him.
New Year's Eve: Matt & Josh playing homemade trick pool
My first geocaching trip with Matt's mom & dad. I love being outside and can't wait to try it out again next time we visit. Next time we will retrace our steps and not take the LONG way back to the car.
New Year's Eve again...Matt singing at midnight with the intoxicated adults :)
Matt & Josh have been friends since they were kids. Josh has known Matt even longer than I have and they both ended up as pilots. Matt as a slightly quirkier version :)
When we were all in high school and I was out visiting Matt in Virginia we asked Josh & Allie to go on a double date with us to Busch Gardens. At the time they weren't really dating but we made the plans and then Allie totally ditched out on Josh the morning of. Now they are married and we love to tease Allie about what a brat she was :) Love you Allie!
Happy New Year!
A little Rock Band with the Reverend!
Add Image I caught Matt showing me what an awesome dad he's going to be one day :) He's still in denial but we'll get there!
My Christmas craft for the year, a Swiss Aframe gingerbread house. I was quite proud.
He always has this face on for me whenever I have a camera. He has an amazing smile in person :)
My geocaching partner and her walking stick!
That's all for now.
A call out to my Hogans: pictures of Christmas, cookie making, other events I missed with my camera please :)

No comments: