Tuesday, August 12, 2008

failing

While I was working today, my sister began distracting me with her hilarious laughter. I eventually gave in to checking out the source of her laughter and found something quite entertaining: www.failblog.org
I saved the above photo as a possible solution for my husband as the AC has gone out in his chick magnet 92 Corolla.
This blog has a mix of photos & videos with the general theme of "failing" and as you can see from the examples here...people are failing at life in general. And I find it all very entertaining.
There are something like 95 pages worth of stuff and is updated multiple times a day as the human race continues to fail at life on an epic scale.
This guy should clearly never fall asleep when his "friends" are around. I promise I'm not racist but this was just too completely idiotic of Walgreens not to post. Seriously? And because I can't figure out how to embed YouTube videos into here, here's a link to a video from page 29 that Alyssa and I liked alot.


Seriously, if you have some time just scroll through this blog, it's definitely a good way to lighten your mood!

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

this cracks me up... I'll have to check out the site sometime.

Kris Hoskinson said...

mark showed me this website the other night and i looked at it for way too long- it is definitely funny!