Saturday, June 28, 2008

If you woke up this morning it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

For the last 6 months it's become a tradition that when Matt & I are actually together in the same state we watch 24. We watched the 1st season over last Christmas break and you can tell about how many breaks we've had together since then because we just started Season 5 last night. And since I finally get to see my husband for the first time in over a month this week I'm suggesting that instead of waiting for a new blog update you stop by Family Video and start watching some serious television in the form of Mr. Bauer saving the world one torture session at a time.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You do know that your sister is listed in my phone as Jack Bauer don't you? So when she calls me it looks as though I am getting a call from the man himself!

You need to get caught up before November when the 2 hour teaser is shown! Then we have to wait till January for the rest!! (if this posts as "mom" its Jenny:)