Thursday, August 27, 2009

What to do in Nashville (Part Three)

Go to Rock Island State Park! It's about an hour from us and is one of my favorite places on earth. We camped for a few days in an amazing campsite, explored the waterfalls, jumped off the waterfalls, cooked over the fire and just relaxed. And then I took my favorite picture of Matt ever. With a half broken point and shoot camera. Figures! Matt's face lights up when he talks about Natural Movement founded by Erwan Le Corre
and this photo reminds me of what he dreams of doing one day when his body is finally healed. If you want to see the craziness I'm talking about watch the video at the bottom of this post!






……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kristyn Hogan is a wedding & lifestyle photographer based out of Murfreesboro, TN serving the Nashville area including Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood and Smyrna as well as Iowa and worldwide. www.kristynhogan.com

6 comments:

Tracie said...

ok, so in the nautral movement video...the shorts seem totally out of place to me. he rather needs a loin cloth.

momma beckman said...

and a place to put his "in the event of a shark" knife.....

Jeanie said...

At first I thought that guy was Matt. Cannot imagine doing that but you have to be in good physical shape.

Ola_net said...

ay love family ok vem ser cliente olá_net!

DL3 said...

Wonderful

I wish you happiness

Please review the objective

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_28.html

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

wholesale jerseys the 2012 newest set for you.