Thursday, April 16, 2009

www.kristynhogan.com

it's been fun constantly surrounded by places i've never photographed before. everything feels new here to me. so here is a sampling of some of my work from the last couple months in beautiful tennessee. and within the next week or so the kristyn hogan blog should finally be up and running and off the hook so you'll be able to see all my most recent work there. i'm pretty excited about it. and if you haven't pinched the cheeks of my pretty baby yet-enjoy: www.kristynhogan.com











4 comments:

momma beckman said...

i love kristynhogan.com!! I look at it all the time and can't wait for your blog!! love you bunches!!

kelly said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
AND YOUUU :)

travis said...

I showed your site to my sisters...they all want to get married again to get your photos :) Keep up the amazing art of being YOU!

Tracie said...

Maybe matt and i should have 3 weddings just to round it out and to have pictures from at least one...kristyn hogan is my hero :)