Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my husband at 11 years old

My favorite father-in-law (he calls me his favorite daughter-in-law since he only has one or his second favorite blond since he has 2 of those and I don't mind being second :)
.
Okay, that run-on sentence just wasn't going to work so let's start over. My favorite father-in-law emailed me this photo today of my darling husband and his little brother from 13 years ago. He says they were briefing the nation's press on current military actions in the Middle East.
.
I say they were just being the ridiculousness that is Matt & David Hogan. And enjoying the fact that their mother dressed them in coordinating shirts with matching bowl cuts to visit dad at work ;-)
.
And that little separation of the bangs Matt is sporting? In a couple years as he grew into teenage years that would become affectionately known as the "M" before it was finally banned for life from my handsome husband's head. I'll have to dig up some photos of how it morphed into a very visible "M" on the front of his forehead. Gotta love the 90's. Speaking of 90's, is it weird that I met this boy in the 90's?!?! Only 3 years after this photo was taken?!?! This July I will have known my husband for 10 years. Wow.
.
So before I get all nostalgic on you, I'll leave you in peace.

No comments: