Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PSYCH!



I feel that I would be doing the world an injustice if I did not introduce as many people as possible to the tv show "Psych". I have to admit that when I was first introduced to it this summer by Jared from the Boro I was less than interested but as I continued to watch I became hooked. The premise of the show is that Shawn is a "psychic" detective helping the Santa Barbara police department solve cases with his "psychic" abilities. In all reality he's not really a psychic but rather insanely observant, ridiculously smart and just outright hilarious. (If you've seen commercials for the new show The Mentalist on CBS, they basically ripped that idea off of Psych but made it into a drama, LAME) But anyways, Shawn runs his agency PSYCH with his best friend Gus. These two play off each other to create pure comedic genius and I will admit that for the last week I've been watching reruns of this show all day as I sit at the computer working. Psych airs on USA and the first 2 seasons are out on DVD.
*

In the meantime, here is a little taste of Shawn & Gus at their finest, going undercover to solve a murder case on the show "American Duos".


And some funny moments from season one :)

No comments: