Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New blog coming soon!

THE NEW BLOG IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!! Who would have known that keeping up 3 blogs would be so much work?!?! Well, frankly, I could have guessed that :) Right now, yes, I am the crazy person that has been trying to keep 3 blogs updated with all the various facets of my life. This little baby has been the hub of my personal life while I have a blog for my photography business here in Tennessee AND a blog for my work in Iowa. So I thought, time to condense and expand in a new direction. So begins the countdown to fusion! Soon I will be all one and I can’t wait! This new blog is going to be focused on 3 things:

1. Showing my most recent photography work From around the world (Tennessee, Iowa, the Caribbean, wherever the camera takes me it’s all landing here!)

2. Keeping up to date on my life, Because if I abandoned my “fruit and bread” I think a few people might kill me :)

3. Offering up the true, the fun and the beautiful for my readers. Exploring the world through what interests me and my clients, who are actively involved in living life, planning the wedding of their dreams, starting families of their own and soaking up all the intricacies of our world. (This means tips, stories and experiences from some of my amazing clients and people in the industry that I love to work with, travel, art, relationships and whatever else I can dream up!)
-
So starts the countdown! In a few days it’s going to look a lot different around here and I can’t wait to share in this journey with everyone!
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kristyn Hogan is a wedding & lifestyle photographer based out of Murfreesboro, TN serving the Nashville area including Murfreesboro, Franklin, Brentwood and Smyrna as well as Iowa and worldwide. www.kristynhogan.com

9 comments:

Manfulls said...

I am excited for your new blog :)

Jeanie said...

You are so blessed to be able to put together all the things you do.
I am computer ignorant as far as setting up anything, let alone putting pictures on facebook etc.
I need Alyssa to come over.
I'm looking forward to your new blog!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoyed your blog. I hope to return again and if you want to visit my. okay?

Cool Boy said...

nice one dude.....go ahead...waiting for your new blog...

hair tips

visio2010sale said...

When you usually work with Visio '07, you'll find a new capabilities throughout Microsoft Visio 2010, as well as observed in which some of the recognizable characteristics are already kept up to Microsoft visio 2010 download date. You could make a Gantt chart inside Microsoft Visio 2010. You may also use the Gantt chart to handle the particular venture schedule with the undertaking level. Visio stencil containing the shape in the selection. Every condition in the mildew have in common Microsoft visio 2010. Most of these patterns is usually a assortment of designs to create a distinct style of data needed, it can be several different types of the shape. Visio 2010

Jipu gain said...

Nice recipe, i eat.
gear and transmission lubricants

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Online lunettes de soleil pas cher magasiner de bonnes critiques.

Unknown said...

now i like it

Unknown said...

vin Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for