Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a little giant part of me.

i don't usually cross post things that are also on my business blog but it is true that a lot of what ends up on there is evidence of my daily life. i have a passion that is quiet but honest and it is embedded in my daily breathing. i believe there is something deeper in my calling-not to make art but to capture it as it happens.
.
these are our friends. they are moving to germany. they love each other a lot. i have seen their relationship grow from tiny to this. which is the art i saw happening on sunday, july 5, 2009. and i let the light of them reflect into what i have to give.
.
this is what i do every day. and it is a little giant part of me.

.
best seen in HD (button in the bottom right corner). let it load all the way before watching.

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

I just looked at these photos on facebook/website also. Amazing... you are so talented and good at capturing life.

Manfulls said...

hey are you home now!??